Customers With Disabilities
Announcements
The Verizon Small Business Facebook and Twitter pages have launched. Follow Us at www.twitter.com/vzsmallbiz and Find Us at www.facebook.com/verizonsmallbiz.

Verizon Small Biz Blog Weekly Roundup

by Employee ‎08-27-2010 11:38 AM - edited ‎08-27-2010 12:06 PM

1430i722EF6CAA8E9AC08My online friends, where does the time go?  I’ve been trying to post this blog since this morning, but one thing led to another…  Check out below these interesting articles I spotted this week.  Let me know what you think of these weekly roundups and feel free to share a link to an article you found helpful for your business.  Until the next time, happy reading!

• Our friends at Small Business Trends have a wonderful social media workshop with plenty of links to navigate your way into social networking.

• Are you familiar with the Pop-up store? If not, perhaps you should be thinking about it and Entrepreneur’s Carol Tice provides five reasons to consider it.

• InformationWeek’s Keith Ferrell captured highlights from Panda Security’s recent survey which noted 46% of small and midsized businesses have experienced at least one incident of cybercrime.

• Biznik’s Stacy Karacostas outlines five steps to make sure your business’ voice sounds a lot like your customer’s best friend.

About Verizon's Small Business
Get news from Verizon about small business services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon small business group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: vzsmallbiz@verizon.net

About the Authors

Mark W. Adams

Director: Verizon National Marketing

Photo of Mark Adams

Mark leads the way to bring innovative solutions to small businesses.

Mark Smith

Executive Director: Verizon Ventures

Photo of Mark Smith

Mark works with and identifies entrepreneurial companies for Verizon to invest in and fund.

Dan Keoppel

Executive Director: Verizon Ventures

Photo of Dan Keoppel

Dan works with and identifies entrepreneurial companies for Verizon to invest in and fund.

Paul Macchia

National Public Relations Manager

Photo of Paul Macchia

Paul handles corporate communications for Verizon Wireless with a focus on enterprise and government sectors.

Ellen Yu

Sr. Manager: Media Relations

Photo of Ellen Yu

Ellen provides PR support to Verizon's small business team, landlines and FiOS in apartment buildings and small and medium-sized commercial properties such as strip malls, and street-level shops and offices.

Kathy Johnson

Manager: SMB Product Marketing Messaging, Verizon Wireless

Photo of Kathy Johnson

Kathy manages the SMB product Marketing Messaging Strategy for the Business Solution Group. She also develops and manages various SMB marketing programs to support channel enablement.

Jarryd Gonzales

Sr. Manager: Media Relations

Photo of Jarryd

Jarryd provides PR support to Verizon in CA and TX.

Categories
Twitter

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools