Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Announcements
The Verizon Small Business Facebook and Twitter pages have launched. Follow Us at www.twitter.com/vzsmallbiz and Find Us at www.facebook.com/verizonsmallbiz.

What Can TV Do For Your Business?

by Monte_Beck ‎02-17-2010 02:47 PM - edited ‎02-17-2010 02:48 PM

TV.JPGWhen you think about business, you might not think TV - unless you are visiting your favorite bar or restaurant.  But TV can play an important role in any business to attract customers, keep them entertained (while waiting for service) and even to help employees be informed as they go about their daily routine. 

More and more, TV has become an expected convenience whether you're walking through the lobby of a building, waiting to see your physician or working in an office.  People don't necessarily want to watch TV 24/7 but they like to have access to it wherever they happen to be.

With TV service, you can quickly and easily turn on the news to follow breaking news; check sports scores and the weather forecast.  For businesses with customer waiting rooms, television service enlivens the atmosphere, entertains customers and can reduce perceived waiting times, which can help improve customer satisfaction.  For bars and restaurants, the quality and variety of television programming can help you keep your regular customers as well as bring in new customers.  

Verizon offers businesses two different TV options as part of bundled packages of voice and data services.  TV can also be purchased as a standalone service.  No matter the plan that's chosen, Verizon offers the programming package that suits your business' viewing needs.   

In 2008 Verizon launched FiOS TV for Business which has taken off for businesses as it has for consumers - people love its crystal clear picture and the interactive viewing experience like the sports, traffic and news Widgets. Verizon is constantly working to bring our customers more and today we announce the ability to access HBO GO, this means no matter where you go in the U.S. as long as you have a broadband connection you can access HBO content. In addition, Verizon also offers award-winning DIRECTV for Business.

The best thing about a clear TV picture, and a company your customers can count on is that you've got the full package for your customers to keep them coming back again and again!

Tell me how you are using TV in your business?  I'd love to hear any unique ways you are using TV for work or to entertain your customers.

About Verizon's Small Business
Get news from Verizon about small business services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon small business group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: vzsmallbiz@verizon.net

About the Authors

Mark W. Adams

Director: Verizon National Marketing

Photo of Mark Adams

Mark leads the way to bring innovative solutions to small businesses.

Mark Smith

Executive Director: Verizon Ventures

Photo of Mark Smith

Mark works with and identifies entrepreneurial companies for Verizon to invest in and fund.

Dan Keoppel

Executive Director: Verizon Ventures

Photo of Dan Keoppel

Dan works with and identifies entrepreneurial companies for Verizon to invest in and fund.

Paul Macchia

National Public Relations Manager

Photo of Paul Macchia

Paul handles corporate communications for Verizon Wireless with a focus on enterprise and government sectors.

Ellen Yu

Sr. Manager: Media Relations

Photo of Ellen Yu

Ellen provides PR support to Verizon's small business team, landlines and FiOS in apartment buildings and small and medium-sized commercial properties such as strip malls, and street-level shops and offices.

Kathy Johnson

Manager: SMB Product Marketing Messaging, Verizon Wireless

Photo of Kathy Johnson

Kathy manages the SMB product Marketing Messaging Strategy for the Business Solution Group. She also develops and manages various SMB marketing programs to support channel enablement.

Jarryd Gonzales

Sr. Manager: Media Relations

Photo of Jarryd

Jarryd provides PR support to Verizon in CA and TX.

Categories
Twitter

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411