Customers With Disabilities

FOX, VH1 & Big Ten Network Join FiOS TV Online

by Employee on ‎02-15-2012 04:41 PM

Just last month I told you about the newest addition to our FiOS TV Online lineup – Showtime Anytime. At the time I also told you that there was more good news to come about expanding the borderless lifestyle, and I have some today. We have added three new channels to FiOS TV Online: FOX, VH1 and BTN2Go, the online version of Big Ten Network.

With the addition of FOX, FiOS TV customers get next-day access to your favorite FOX shows. If you’re like me that probably means you’ll be watching the latest episodes of “Glee” and “New Girl” and catching up on past episodes. I can’t wait to watch the Michael Jackson episode of “Glee” again! FiOS subscribers can access these shows by logging in at www.verizon.com/fiostvonline, http://www.fox.com/ or http://www.hulu.com/.

With VH1 OnDemand, FiOS TV customers get online access to VH1’s most popular reality TV shows, like “Mob Wives” and “Love & Hip Hop” and dating shows like “Why Am I Still Single?” and “Tough Love Miami.” As a FiOS TV subscriber, once you authenticate by logging in at our FiOS TV Online site or the VH1 OnDemand site, you’ll have access to recent episodes and other enhanced programming not available on VH1.com.

For college sports fans, Big Ten Network is also new to the mix. With BTN2Go, you’ll receive online access to live and on-demand programming. In addition to games, interviews and highlights, BTN2Go includes shows like “Big Ten Blast: Morning Edition” and “The Matt Painter Shows” as well as live streaming of all BTN television programming. BTN2Go also streams hundreds of non-televised events through BTN.com. Check it out on FiOS TV Online, the BTN2Go site, or on your iPhone or iPad. You can download the app from the iTunes App store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/btn2go/id474679690?ls=1&mt=8.

Get started now! The great thing about FiOS TV Online is that you can access the programming from any location with a broadband connection as long as you have your Verizon login credentials. We have all your favorite subjects covered, with everything from news with CNN, to kids programming with Nickelodeon, to movies from HBO GO and more. So check out the new additions along with all of the great content already available.

Comments
by ssanders79 on ‎02-16-2012 10:56 PM
I went to Hulu but they only have a way to link to a DISH account, no mention of FiOS. Am I missing something?
by Employee on ‎02-17-2012 02:35 PM

Hulu for FOX is coming soon. For now, you can access the FOX  programming through www.verizon.com/fiostvonline or www.fox.com.

by Cyruis on ‎02-21-2012 10:16 AM - last edited on ‎02-21-2012 10:43 AM by Moderator

Good article! Thank you so much for sharing this post.Your views truly open my mind. 

by ssanders79 on ‎02-27-2012 06:30 PM
Heather, please keep us updated on the Hulu partnership when you can tell us more.
Verizon at Home Blog
The first place for news of new Verizon products and services or upgrades to the ones you have. For service problems click here. Or check our Community Forums.

Please note: Please register as a member of the Verizon Community Forums to comment here.

About The Authors

Bill Kula

Director -- Media Relations

Photo of Bill Kula

Bill oversees the Verizon telecom customer experience, consumer bundles, DSL, e-commerce and small business. He helps customers learn about efficient ways to manage their Verizon services.

Bob Elek

Manager - Media Relations

Photo of Maitreyi Krishnaswamy

Bob stays on top of developments and issues with Verizon’s Consumer and Mass Business segment from his home base in Florida. He has been involved with FiOS since it was first being developed and deployed in 2004.

Alberto Canal

Photo of Alberto Canal

Alberto is in the public relations group. He loves to share tech, sustainability, feel-good, and random news of interest. A happy FiOS quad play customer, he likes to use his family as guinea pigs.

Deidre Hart

Manager -- Media Relations

Photo of Deidre Hart

Deidre is a member of the consumer PR team and loves to talk everything FiOS and everything football. She’s also a happy Triple Play customer.

Phil Santoro

Photo of Phil

Phil has been extolling the virtues of FiOS ever since he had his Triple Play installed and can’t image how he ever managed without it. He writes about developing technologies that enable him to fuel his addiction to movies and sports whenever he wants, no matter where he is.

Caroline Wilson

Photo of Caroline

Caroline manages the Verizon FiOS Google+ page, capturing the latest in entertainment, technology, sports and everything in between. She loves using social media and the written word to extend the FiOS conversation.

Categories
Follow Verizon on Twitter

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools