• Services  

Order Services

See All Plans & Bundles

Special Deals

Moving Made Easy

Current Customers

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Find out which Verizon services are available at your address.

• My Verizon  

Email & Calls

Check Email

Verizon Visual 411

Bill & Payment

View Bill

Pay Bill

Pay Final Bill

Manage Auto Pay

Manage Paper Free Billing

My Services

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

FiOS Launches Showtime Anytime

by on ‎01-10-2012 10:07 AM

Anytime1.jpgWe often talk here about the borderless lifestyle and how Verizon is making this possible for today’s consumers – especially our tech savvy FiOS customers. Today we’re again expanding our borderless offering, with the launch of SHOWTIME ANYTIME.  

FiOS TV customers are among the first to receive unlimited access to this online and mobile service, which features more than 400 hours of SHOWTIME’s original programming, hit movies and sports offerings. With your Verizon FiOS login credentials, you can easily access all of this programming on your PC, from any location with a broadband connection, and from your iPad.

SHOWTIME ANYTIME is available to FiOS customers who subscribe to Showtime, and can be accessed by logging in at FiOS TV Online or www.showtimeanytime.com, or by downloading the Showtime Anytime iPad app from the iTunes App store.  FiOS customers will find everything from series like “Dexter,” “Nurse Jackie” and “Homeland,” to hit movies like “The King’s Speech,” “Blue Valentine” and “The Twilight Saga: New Moon.” Looking for more? Check out the comedy specials, documentaries and, of course, SHOWTIME’s sports programming featuring boxing, NASCAR and MMA.

More good news for our FiOS TV customers today: we’re getting ready to launch online programming from FOX. Back in September we told you this was coming soon. As a FiOS TV customer, you’ll get next-day access to your favorite FOX shows. If you’re like me that probably means you’ll be watching “Glee” and “New Girl” when new episodes start to air and catching up on past episodes now. Keep a look out for FOX on FiOS TV Online, as we expect it to be available soon. 

Enjoy all the new online and mobile programming and don’t forget about everything else available on FiOS TV Online as well as Flex View. And check back here for updates, as I hope to have more good news about expanding the borderless lifestyle for you soon.

Comments
by on ‎01-10-2012 10:31 AM

All good stuff here but when will VZ provide an APP where you can watch TV from your Tablet device (IPAD, etc) or PC?

My local cable company (name withheld) has an APP that allows you to watch TV on your hand held device as long as you are home and behind your home router.  I wish VZ offered that.

by TrinNY on ‎01-10-2012 10:54 AM

This is a nice addition but what about an Android app when will we see an app for Android tablets?

by on ‎01-10-2012 11:17 AM

YAY! Time to catch up on Homeland. :smileyhappy:

by on ‎01-10-2012 06:52 PM

tried to watch but got an error - get as far as signon and then get this message - it cannot open an ios protocol - media manager is running  - tried everything and cannot get it to work on my laptop it is looking for a program to open an ios file my laptop is running windows 7 

The webpage cannot be displayed

Most likely cause:
  • Some content or files on this webpage require a program that you don't have installed.
                                    What you can try:

Search online for a program you can use to view this web content. You need to enable javascript for this link to work correctly.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page. Go back to the previous page.<span id="__mce" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span>
by on ‎02-07-2012 11:31 AM

@ggma1126 Are you still getting this error message? If so, let me know and we'll help to correct.

by blakcat09 on ‎08-11-2012 02:58 AM

@Heather_Wilner I have a subsription to Showtime, but everytime I login I get this message

"Single Sign-On Error

To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with SHOWTIME.
Order online now. "

I don't understand why it says I need to subscribe when I have the subcription.

by ipadguy ‎01-13-2013 11:43 AM - edited ‎01-13-2013 11:46 AM

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WHATCH LIVE TV AND WATCH RECORDED PROGRAMS FROM MY DVR ON MY IPAD ANDROID IPHONE ETC. !!!!    I CAN'T BELIEVE OTHER CABLE COMPANIES HAVE THIS OPTION AND VERIZON DOESN'T I LOVE VZ !!!

for updates, as I hope to have more good news about expanding the borderless lifestyle for you soon.

Verizon at Home Blog
The first place for news of new Verizon products and services or upgrades to the ones you have. For service problems click here. Or check our Community Forums.

Please note: Please register as a member of the Verizon Community Forums to comment here.

About The Authors

Bob Elek

Manager - Media Relations

Photo of Maitreyi Krishnaswamy

Bob stays on top of developments and issues with Verizon’s Consumer and Mass Business segment from his home base in Florida. He has been involved with FiOS since it was first being developed and deployed in 2004.

Alberto Canal

Photo of Alberto Canal

Alberto is in the public relations group. He loves to share tech, sustainability, feel-good, and random news of interest. A happy FiOS quad play customer, he likes to use his family as guinea pigs.

Deidre Hart

Manager -- Media Relations

Photo of Deidre Hart

Deidre is a member of the consumer PR team and loves to talk everything FiOS and everything football. She’s also a happy Triple Play customer.

Phil Santoro

Photo of Phil

Phil has been extolling the virtues of FiOS ever since he had his Triple Play installed and can’t image how he ever managed without it. He writes about developing technologies that enable him to fuel his addiction to movies and sports whenever he wants, no matter where he is.

Caroline Wilson

Photo of Caroline

Caroline manages the Verizon FiOS Google+ page, capturing the latest in entertainment, technology, sports and everything in between. She loves using social media and the written word to extend the FiOS conversation.

Categories
Follow Verizon on Twitter

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411