Customers With Disabilities

Give Us Your Ideas at the Verizon Idea Exchange

by Employee ‎02-08-2011 12:30 PM - edited ‎02-08-2011 12:44 PM

lightbulb.jpgGot an idea for us?  Have you told us about it at the Verizon Idea Exchange?

The Idea Exchange here in the Verizon Community is the place where you can share your ideas and suggestions with other customers and with us. Community members vote for their favorites, and Verizon product managers review the top ideas for potential development.

Based on the results to date, more and more of you are joining the discussion every day and recommending new products or suggestions for making our current products even better.

Since it launched last July, our customers have submitted more than 800 ideas to the Idea Exchange and commented more than 1,200 times about the suggestions they see there. We’ve accepted almost 80 distinctive ideas, and they’re in progress or have already launched including:

You can get a quick snapshot of the ideas and their status here.

We are thrilled to see so many of you visiting the Idea Exchange and interacting with us. To all that have shared your ideas -- thank you -- and for those who haven’t, what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you!

Comments
by bayclub on ‎03-10-2011 06:13 PM

Four years ago, Verizon Fios came into our building with aggressive salespeople.  Originally, the building had another cable service.  Well, with all of the promos offered and wiring to be done, many signed on.  However, there were a number of problems.  Now, as a loyal Verizon customer, I am annoyed because most of the promos have disappeared and new ones are offered to "new customers" only.  Customer service has informed me that I don't have any other options available?   So, when I do mention the other Cable company's offerings, the rep does not seem to care.  Really, I would think Verizon should care about their existing customer base and if they are too big to care, there are others who will take my money.  Please respond as I am loosing my patience.

by Employee on ‎03-11-2011 09:19 AM

bayclub,

Thank you for being a Verizon customer and for letting us know about your concerns.  We do offer promotions for new customers and, as you mentioned, you likely were offered promotions when you signed on with us.

As a current FiOS TV customer, you might be interested in FiOS Movie Night, which offers recent movies on Fridays for $2.99 apiece. From time to time, we also offer free previews of premium sports and other  channels, and there's an entire month of these freeviews now underway. You can read recent posts at our Verizon at Home blog for more information about these offers.

In addition, all Verizon residential customers can check out the Verizon Perks Program, which offers great discounts on a variety of brands that you know.  You can read about it here:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-at-Home/You-ll-Feel-Mighty-Perky-with-the-New-Verizon-Perks-Pro...

We hope you give these programs a try.

Bill

by Njturner on ‎07-12-2011 04:12 PM

You only want positive feedback.  When my feedback contained negative, yet true, feedback related to your terrible customer service, my post was removed and placed in your private "for employees only".  This was to "better serve my needs".  I don't think it serves the needs of the community to only hear the positive feedback.  Using six sigma fixing what is broken can possibly allow the negative to stay so you can learn from it.

Verizon at Home Blog
The first place for news of new Verizon products and services or upgrades to the ones you have. For service problems click here. Or check our Community Forums.

Please note: Please register as a member of the Verizon Community Forums to comment here.

About The Authors

Bill Kula

Director -- Media Relations

Photo of Bill Kula

Bill oversees the Verizon telecom customer experience, consumer bundles, DSL, e-commerce and small business. He helps customers learn about efficient ways to manage their Verizon services.

Bob Elek

Manager - Media Relations

Photo of Maitreyi Krishnaswamy

Bob stays on top of developments and issues with Verizon’s Consumer and Mass Business segment from his home base in Florida. He has been involved with FiOS since it was first being developed and deployed in 2004.

Alberto Canal

Photo of Alberto Canal

Alberto is in the public relations group. He loves to share tech, sustainability, feel-good, and random news of interest. A happy FiOS quad play customer, he likes to use his family as guinea pigs.

Deidre Hart

Manager -- Media Relations

Photo of Deidre Hart

Deidre is a member of the consumer PR team and loves to talk everything FiOS and everything football. She’s also a happy Triple Play customer.

Phil Santoro

Photo of Phil

Phil has been extolling the virtues of FiOS ever since he had his Triple Play installed and can’t image how he ever managed without it. He writes about developing technologies that enable him to fuel his addiction to movies and sports whenever he wants, no matter where he is.

Caroline Wilson

Photo of Caroline

Caroline manages the Verizon FiOS Google+ page, capturing the latest in entertainment, technology, sports and everything in between. She loves using social media and the written word to extend the FiOS conversation.

Categories
Follow Verizon on Twitter

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools