Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

You’ll Feel Mighty Perky with the New Verizon Perks Program

by ‎02-15-2011 10:04 AM - edited ‎03-08-2011 10:01 AM

PerksVerizon.JPG

To paraphrase Sally Field as she won an Oscar in 1984, “We like you!  We really like you!”

While Field can be forgiven—somewhat—for gushing over her prize for “Places in the Heart,” we simply can’t say enough about how much we appreciate our Verizon customers.  In fact, we’ve decided to show you how we feel by amping up our Verizon Perks customer appreciation program and, in the process, adding tremendous value to your relationship with Verizon. 

This year, we’ve added national brands, discounts and more savings—and it’s still as simple as registering on www.myverizon.com to take advantage of PerksIt’s open to any Verizon residential-services customer, and once you’ve registered, you can click on the My Perks tab on the My Verizon site and start saving—no strings, no points to accumulate, no waiting to get started.

Look for:

• Discounts of up to 30 percent for products and accessories from Lenovo, HP, Dell and other premier brands.  Electronics make up 30 percent of the available items.
  • Discounts of up to 35 percent for merchandise from premier brands like Samsung, Samsonite, Citizen, Michael Kors, Mikasa, Apple and Tumi.
  • Free annual membership to the Verizon online Entertainment® SaversGuide®. (Note: Available to all Verizon broadband and FiOS customers only.)  With merchant locations in more than 140 markets across North America, The SaversGuide offers discounts from more than 60,000 retail, dining, travel and activities providers in 175,000 locations to be used at local, neighborhood restaurants, stores and more.

And there is much more, like freebies and giveaways, special FiOS sneak peeks, access to Verizon “insider” information, once-in-a-lifetime sweepstakes and much, much more. 

So get your Perk on and start saving money and enjoying free stuff.  Being a Verizon customer has never felt better.

Comments
by dmv on ‎02-23-2011 01:05 PM

Okay, so.......where does one find the "My Perks" tab????

by on ‎02-23-2011 03:00 PM

dmv,

Thanks for the question. You first  need to register at www.myverizon.  Once you've registered and signed in, you'll see the "My Perks" tab.

Bill

by dmv on ‎02-24-2011 11:42 AM

Nope.....all registered and signed in.  The only tabs I have are:

About Fios / TV / Internet / Phone / Bundles / Order / Support

I even tried signing out and back in but still no My Perks

by on ‎02-24-2011 12:56 PM

dmv,

We want you to be able to see all the Verizon Perks available to our customers, so please send me a Private Message here in the Forums with your contact information, and someone will be in touch.  Include your name, billing address and a phone number where you can be reached.

Bill

by miketx1 on ‎02-28-2011 12:27 PM

My "My Perks" tab is empty.  No text/graphics anything.... I assume I have no perks.

by on ‎02-28-2011 03:27 PM

miketx1,

You should definitely be able to access "My Perks" if you're a Verizon residential customer who has registered at the myverizon.com website.  We'll have someone get in touch to help if you send me a Private Message here in the Verizon Community Forums with your name, address and contact information.

Bill

by claylady on ‎03-03-2011 11:44 AM

No perks here, I am a registered customer.  Please provide

by edczajkow on ‎03-15-2011 01:46 PM

Apparently, I am not the only Verizon customer who is unable to find the "My Perks" tab on their myverizon page. Since none of the queries posted show responses to this situation, I will also ask: How do I get access to the My Perks tab? I am a Verizon residential customer and have tried logging in multiple times.

by on ‎03-15-2011 05:15 PM

Hello, edczjkow,

We've been reaching out to help customers if they're unable to find Verizon Perks.  Someone will be in touch so that you can start enjoying the discounts and savings that are available with the program.

Bill

by Employee on ‎03-15-2011 05:31 PM

After you sign into your account at Verizon.com, you will find  Account in the red field at the top of the page, When you do a mouse over Account you will see My Perks.

PeterC

by Employee on ‎03-16-2011 10:36 AM

Ed and everyone else, please remember that to access the My Perks section, you need to log on using the primary user ID on your account, Not a sub account or your Verizon Wireless account ID. I hope this helps to resolve any additional issue that may still be out there. 

Thanks

Peter C

by jarhead59 on ‎04-30-2011 01:10 PM

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS THE OTHER CUSTOMERS----WHERE IS THE MY PERKS TAB???

by lsl on ‎08-10-2011 10:07 PM

I tried to print a Perk and it caused my browser to shutdown. When I went back in to re-print it would not allow me to do so, saying that it printed already. I filled out a "need help" form on "contact us" and the e-mail is bogus---it doesn't work. This is really frustrating...help if you can.

by on ‎08-11-2011 04:50 PM

Hello, IsI,

Sorry you and trouble printing your Perk, and we'd like to help you with that.  Please send me a Private Message here in the Verizon Community Forums with your contact information, and someone will be in touch.

Bill

by bdworkin on ‎10-24-2011 03:17 PM

I would like to find out how my business could participate in the Verizon Perks program. We are a fast growing solar company based out of Piscataway, NJ with offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and New York. Please let me know who I would need to speak with. Thanks.

by kkrew1 on ‎02-01-2014 12:01 PM

I would like to know if we still have Free membership in the Verizon online Entertainment® SaversGuide® ?   I have been ill for a long time and needed a night out and wanted to take advantage of this offer.  Can anyone help me?

Verizon at Home Blog
The first place for news of new Verizon products and services or upgrades to the ones you have. For service problems click here. Or check our Community Forums.

Please note: Please register as a member of the Verizon Community Forums to comment here.

About The Authors

Bob Elek

Manager - Media Relations

Photo of Maitreyi Krishnaswamy

Bob stays on top of developments and issues with Verizon’s Consumer and Mass Business segment from his home base in Florida. He has been involved with FiOS since it was first being developed and deployed in 2004.

Alberto Canal

Photo of Alberto Canal

Alberto is in the public relations group. He loves to share tech, sustainability, feel-good, and random news of interest. A happy FiOS quad play customer, he likes to use his family as guinea pigs.

Deidre Hart

Manager -- Media Relations

Photo of Deidre Hart

Deidre is a member of the consumer PR team and loves to talk everything FiOS and everything football. She’s also a happy Triple Play customer.

Phil Santoro

Photo of Phil

Phil has been extolling the virtues of FiOS ever since he had his Triple Play installed and can’t image how he ever managed without it. He writes about developing technologies that enable him to fuel his addiction to movies and sports whenever he wants, no matter where he is.

Caroline Wilson

Photo of Caroline

Caroline manages the Verizon FiOS Google+ page, capturing the latest in entertainment, technology, sports and everything in between. She loves using social media and the written word to extend the FiOS conversation.

Categories
Follow Verizon on Twitter

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411