AGAIN I cannot get Verizon Support to ANSWER an IP whitelist request!
RichardB2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have filled out the FORM at http://my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/RequestForm.aspx?id=isp SEVERAL times and there is NEVER a response.

WHY does support NOT answer the requests.  We have a server that has been online for years with NO SPAM issues, NOT blocked by ANYONE except for some reason VERIZON did....  I need to get my CLIENTS mail through to VERIZON email addresses WITHOUT them having to open a GMAIL account.

I do not get the "automated response" for some reason!  CAN SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE WHAT I MUST DO TO SUBMIT A WHITELIST REQUEST THAT WILL GET ATTENTION?

This is the second dedicated server we have had that has had this problem with Verizon.  At least the last time the response here was QUICK and they quickly resolved the problem.

Help!

Richard B 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: AGAIN I cannot get Verizon Support to ANSWER an IP whitelist request!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RichardB,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

Hubrisnxs
Legend

I would try the twitter verizon support for that one.    they hate the press

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RichardB,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello RichardB, As stated this issue has been resolved in your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes
isiahw1

We are having this same issue. Can anyone please help us with this?

0 Likes
Re: AGAIN I cannot get Verizon Support to ANSWER an IP whitelist request! Moved to "private board"
Catemaco
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would just like to point out that when questions get moved to the private support area, the rest of us never find out how to deal with the problem.  This happens far too often on these forums. 

Reply:  "Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent....  Under 'My Support Cases' you will find a link to the private board"

I understand that agents need to deal privately with account verification and other sensitive information, but they should then come back to the forums and explain what the problem was and how people should deal with it in the future.

I'm always left with the feeling that Verizon is trying to hide something, that they know they've screwed up and to avoid acknowledging it they move questions to private support.  Maybe that's not the case; maybe it's just laziness, not to come back and explain for others. 

If a case is resolved privately, I don't think it should be marked solved in the forums unless a clear explanation is given that helps users to resolve the problem on their own in the future. 

0 Likes