Blacklisted
CCSignature

Can I please get support to help me remove my company's emails from Verizon's blacklist? We have filled out the form and ReturnPath also filled out the form once on our behalf, but we have not heard back yet and it's been over three weeks.  Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blacklisted
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we could be of assistance to you, CCSignature!

Let us know if you run across any other troubles by posting on our public boards.

Best,

Art

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we could be of assistance to you, CCSignature!

Let us know if you run across any other troubles by posting on our public boards.

Best,

Art

0 Likes
CCSignature

I'm so appreciative to the team over there for the quick and professional resolution!  Thank you!!

0 Likes