Can not get email to print using Verizon Message Center????
jimcav
Enthusiast - Level 1

Could someone please tell me how to get my email to print? Tried the print button, just get some little star with an exclamation sign in it. Checked email settings can't seem to find any solution in there either.

0 Likes
Re: Can not get email to print using Verizon Message Center????
MCMCCRAJR

I am having this problem as well. I have always been able to print emails from my home pc, but this problem has been for a few weeks now. I can print other things from this PC, and I can print Verizon emails from my work laptop so it is somehow mapped to this home PC.  Any help???

0 Likes
becmckee
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having this trouble too.  Any solutions out there?

0 Likes
oldrc

Worked fine, now when trying to print emails using VMC print icon I get the yellow star with an explanation (!) sign

0 Likes
johnjunior
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too, had the problem of not printing my verizon E-Mails properly.  I just restored my PC to two weeks ago settings.  Cleared my problem.

I think it was caused by Windows Updates (about 10 of them) that I installed in the last week.

Try a "System Restore" back to a date you know that E-Mails were printing correctly.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

No reason to back off any microsoft fixes.   Works fine with latest fixes/

I don't normally use VMC preferring to download all mail via a client.  However I just tried it and it works fine.  You do need to allow popups.

For the person reporting a yellow exclaimation.  WHat does it say when you roll your pointer over it or click on it?

0 Likes
oldrc

It say nothing just peeps

0 Likes
capricorn2845

Internet Explorer browser is incompatible with verizon print function.Use Modzilla Fox as secondary browser, it will work perfectly

0 Likes