Can't access email on Verizon site
NotHappy310

Ever since Verizon changed its settings for Outlook, I've been unable to access my verizon email through Outlook.  So I have been signing on to Verizon.net to do so.  But for weeks now, I cannot check email.  I log in and can access my bill pay, my profile, my services but when I click on email, I'm asked to put in my password again.  When I put in the same password that logged me in in the first place, i get a message that it's the wrong password.  I'm then asked to choose email or phone and they send me robocall with a temporary password.  The temp password works, I log in, I change my password back to my preferred password and start the process all over again.  I can access everything but email.  

I've called Verizon a half dozen times about this and have been bounced around from one part of the world to the other.  Tonight, the internet & email department insisted only wireless could solve my problem!  I said "that's crazy" but they transferred me anyway and Wireless told me they had to send me back to the email department in India.  

(I can't believe I just signed a 2 year contract w/ Verizon wireless).  

This has been going on for a month or so and I've not been able to access my email in all that time.  

Any ideas?  

0 Likes
Re: Can't access email on Verizon site
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NotHappy310,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes