• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Contributor
aprilshowers
0 Kudos

Can't get into Verizon emails

Have had my account for a over a year.  Used to have problems getting into my emails quite frequently whenever Verizon would "redesign" or "upgrade"  (usually over the weekend).  However, didn't have any issues for quite a while, until this latest "redesign."  

Since this started happening about 3 days ago,  there are times when my emails are actually loaded and then I get a message letting me know my session was "de-activated ... click OK" or my session was "timed out."  The bottom line is that I can't get into my emails.  At some point in time, I got a message from Safari that there were too many redirects.  Switched to Google Chrome, but I still have the problem.  Due to my daughter's help, I can actually view emails on Outlook Express, but I need to get my list of Contacts from verizon.net.  Any help would be appreciated.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Bronze Contributor II
JDoe
0 Kudos

Re: Can't get into Verizon emails

Use Safari (and ignore the redirect messages) or better yet use Mozilla Firefox and get your contacts then just stop using Webmail.

The Lithium Software sux !!
Silver Contributor II
topdog
Plan: Fios Triple Freedom
0 Kudos

Every change that is made to the Verizon site makes more problems for users.  I wish they would fix what is wrong and leave it alone for about five years.

Contributor
aprilshowers
0 Kudos

Thanks, Dave.  I was traveling and when I tried webmail again today, it worked!!  However, I will definitely look into your suggestion, so as to avoid problems in the future :smileyhappy:

Contributor
aprilshowers
0 Kudos

Thanks for your comment, topdog.  I couldn't agree with you more!  After not having tried webmail in a couple of days, I did today ... and it worked! 

Bronze Contributor II
JDoe
0 Kudos

yw.gif

The Lithium Software sux !!

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services