Re: Can you block IP addresses as I am bombarded by spam and the spam filter doesn't help?
NYC-Guy
Enthusiast - Level 3

So far Spamdrain has been extremely sussessful in catching spam. Only 1 spam message has snuck through and I believe that is because my VZ  address is a pop3 account and VZ  might be refreshing faster than SpamDrain.

They offer a free trial period and after that it is $14.99 a year for each address you use. Sign up for the free trial as you have nothing to lose. I think you will be extremely pleased.

0 Likes
Re: Can you block IP addresses as I am bombarded by spam and the spam filter doesn't help?
Sloof

Yes. You can, if you're using one of the verizon WiFi routers. You will need to log into your router and setup a filter/block in there. It's tricky, complicated, and not for your everyday casual user. You can really mess things up but good if you're not careful. However, you can block any and all incoming and outgoing traffic, set up rules for specific sites, and have far more control over who can get in and what can get out.

0 Likes