Cannot forward e-mails
jagz1

Since Verizon/Yahoo switched to the new style home page for e-mails, I cannot forward e-mails now unless I type in the whole address. Before the change, all I had to do was type first letter of whoever and all contacts under that letter showed up and I just chose from that list who I wanted to forward things too. Spoke w/ Verizon on it and they said it's "Yahoo" and not them. Does anyone else have this problem? Is Yahoo working on a solution? Why the change? It worked great before! Any way of switching back to former home page?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot forward e-mails
tlb7
Contributor - Level 3

>>jagz: I cannot forward e-mails now unless I type in the whole address. Before the change, all I had to do was type first letter of whoever and all contacts under that letter showed up and I just chose from that list who I wanted to forward things too.

I don't know anything about the Verizon/Yahoo email system so this may be totally useless but it sounds to me like your Contacts/Address Book is gone because normally in most emailers, the address autofill is a function of what's been saved in the Contacts/Address Book so you might want to look around and see if you can find Contacts/Address Book...

0 Likes