Cannot get work mail IP whitelisted
APPTS41E

I cannot receive emails from my work account. I have submitted white list requests on numerous occassions and nothing is working. We are not blacklisted abywhere else.

How do I resolve this issue?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get work mail IP whitelisted
APPTS41E

Is anything going to happen tyo this? A response, acknowledgement??

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Is your work account getting any type of error?

In Mail under Email Settings (can be accessed from your Inbox):
1. Blocking - Make sure that you do not have the sender's address/domain in your Blocked Senders list.
2. Filters - Make sure that all of your filters are set up correctly. Be especially wary of "not" filters. (Ex: If subject does not contain spam then automatically delete.)
3. Spam Detector - On the Setup tab, set this to save the messages to your SpamDetector folder, then check for the missing messages there.

0 Likes
APPTS41E

The messages are delayed and then returned to my work account with a timeout NDR

This happens for all verizon.net users in the office, so it is not just an individual thing.

I need to have whatever is blocking the emails adjusted by verizon or a response as to the issue so is there is one on the work mail side, it can be resolved.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi APPTS41E,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes