Constantly Logging in
newbomb
Enthusiast - Level 1

Log into VZ net and use keep logged in for 2 weeks. When I go to another site or even another verizon site when I go back to

VZ home page I must log in again. Happens on multiple PC's.

Re: Constantly Logging in
bubbabubba1
Enthusiast - Level 3

According to the VZ employees who will chime in, it is for your security. Imagine someone in your home changing your settings or possibly reading the email. Looks like VZ is trying to control traffic on our 24/7 high speed internet.

bubbabubba1
Enthusiast - Level 3

How goes it with the logins? Today is a fun one here in SoCal, 6 logins and counting since 6am,pst. Gotta love Verizon!

RILefty
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been happening to me as well.  Several times a day I must log into my account, even though I select to remain logged in for 2 weeks.  It's very annoying.  Unfortunately, I can't help you, but I can sympathize.

0 Likes
RILefty
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've discovered a trick to somewhat help get around this problem.  I have Windows 7.  I close the Verizon tab when I'm done using it.  When I want to go back, I open a tab and select verizon.net from my favorites.  It's a bit quicker than having to continually log in, even when I've selected to be logged in for 2 weeks.  If I leave the tab open all day, that when I keep timing out.  Hope this helps a little.

Justin46
Legend

@RILefty wrote:

I've discovered a trick to somewhat help get around this problem.  I have Windows 7.  I close the Verizon tab when I'm done using it.  When I want to go back, I open a tab and select verizon.net from my favorites.  It's a bit quicker than having to continually log in, even when I've selected to be logged in for 2 weeks.  If I leave the tab open all day, that when I keep timing out.  Hope this helps a little.

Not staying logged in is almost certainly a cookie issue in your browser. When you select the two-week option the Verizon website creates a specific cookie named VOLRememberMe with an expiration date two weeks in the future:

You apparently have your browser set to delete all cookies, or at least to not save verizon.net cookies, or maybe you are deleting them manually. If you will change your browser settings or your procedures to at least keep all verizon.com cookies, I bet you will be able to stay logged in for two weeks.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes