Continued Whitelist Rejection
Mr_Tantrum

I am a current personal Verizon customer and the IT Manager of my company.  Unfortunrately, my corporate email is being rejected by verizon.net, so I've submitted to the whitelist butt our domain keeps being rejected as a source of spam and/or having a dynamic IP (neither of which is accurate).

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Continued Whitelist Rejection
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mr_Tantrum,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mr_Tantrum,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Mr_Tantrum,

We're glad we were able to assist with your whitelist request.

If you ever need anything in the future, please create a new post, and we'll be sure to take care of it.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes
doesitmatter1

Glad you were able to work it out-  now how about helping me.  This is the 2nd time this month that this has happened to me.  I have email forwarded to my @verizon account and once again the wonderful idiot servers are blocking me from conducting daily business.  How many repeated requests must I send to get this issue resolved once and for all?  Again, 2nd time this month and probably the 5th or 6th time this year.  If I was receiving spam from this address I would report it.  Seriously, if you are going to promote that Verizon understands business, then Verizon should actually understand it.

I have submitted the request to get my business email once again whitelisted.  How many times must I do this?  daily, weekly, monthly.  My next cal will not be to Verizon tech support or filling out some whitelist form, but rather to Brighthouse, they would like my business.

0 Likes