Distinctive Ring - Number Disconnected
NRoss1

Several years ago, I purchased a bundle that included a 2nd phone number with a 'distinctive ring' feature. As far as I'm aware the number was active last year. Six months ago I moved 7 blocks away and have just learned that Verizon disconnected the number when transferring my service, without telling me. During the service transfer process I was told nothing in my services would change. This was considered a business line as stated on my business license. When I contacted the customer service department today I was told I would have to have to pay an additional $60.00 to reinstate the second number and install a new landline. What was more concerning was that the representative was unable to provide any communication or reference to this package. At minimum, I would like to see the notification that there was a change to my service bundle because as of today I have no record of receiving such a communication. I only became aware when a client informed me the number has been disconnected. Oh, and btw in the interim I've had added upgraded intenet and cable services to the package so I'm in receipt of changes being added, but have no understanding why they cannot tell me date, time or additional info on when this number was removed from my existing service package.

I was told I was going to get an email in follow up. I'm still waiting. If someone wants to contact me, they can reply here or use the main number their telemarketers use. 

0 Likes
Re: Distinctive Ring - Number Disconnected
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes