E-mail acct DISCO'd
epotts1

So I port my main phone number to me cell knowing that my high speed would quit with that action I was already re-connected to my new provider but I didn't think they'd kill my email. THen the rep says " you can get it back by buying DSL..LOL.. I can't believe these people.

I am wondering if I can transfer my address to another verizon acct under a sub e-mail... Wondering how to ask this question and what one of their stupid depts I have to call...It took them 3 months to figure out how to port the number...

0 Likes
Re: E-mail acct DISCO'd
prisaz
Legend

@epotts wrote:

So I port my main phone number to me cell knowing that my high speed would quit with that action I was already re-connected to my new provider but I didn't think they'd kill my email. THen the rep says " you can get it back by buying DSL..LOL.. I can't believe these people.

I am wondering if I can transfer my address to another verizon acct under a sub e-mail... Wondering how to ask this question and what one of their stupid depts I have to call...It took them 3 months to figure out how to port the number...

You can keep your Email regardless of where you go. Verizon MyDomain service. $19.95 per year.

http://www22.verizon.com/home/utilities/domain-name

Have them migrate your Email account over to this service. It is best to do this before your account is closed, so you do not lose any Email or data you may have left on their mail servers.

0 Likes