E-mail sign in
Bravo12

Just recently I've had to sign in to my account each time I use it. I've checked the box (2 wk.). What do I need to do? It is also happening on facebook and yahoo.

0 Likes
Re: E-mail sign in
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

All of those "keep me signed in" options are cookies stored on your computer. Something deleted all of your browsers cookies. Its either a setting in the browser that was changed, someone deleted temporary internet files along with cookies , or there's a privacy program running on your computer that periodically deletes them. Since its happening on multiple websites, this is not a verizon.com problem.

Re: E-mail sign in
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Easy answer is to reset your browser.

To reset Internet Explorer settings

1. Close all Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.

2. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.

3. Click the Tools button Picture of the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
  4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.

Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveXFiltering data.

5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.

6. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, clickClose, and then click OK.

7. Close Internet Explorer.

Your changes will take effect the next time you openInternet Explorer.

If you don't want to do that then you can do the long answer, and customize your cookie options.

How to Access Cookies Setting

To view or modify cookies settings, follow these steps:

1. In Internet Explorer, click Internet Options on the Tools menu, and then click the Security tab.
  2. Click the Web content zone you want, and then click Custom Level.
  3. Under Cookies, click the options you want, click OK, and then click OK.

How to Customize Cookies Settings for Each Security Zone

You can set custom cookies settings for each security zone. To do so, follow these steps:

1. In Internet Explorer, click Internet Options on the Tools menu, and then click the Security tab.
  3. Under Cookies, click the options you want, click OK, and then repeat steps 1 through 2 for each zone.

How to Customize Settings for the Use of Session or Persistent Cookies

Session cookies are deleted when you quit Internet Explorer. Persistent cookies remain on your computer.

How to Customize Settings to Use Persistent Cookies

3. Under Cookies, click the option you want to use under Allow cookies that are stored on your computer, clickOK, and then click OK.

How to Customize Settings to Use Session Cookies

3. Under Cookies, click the option you want under Allow Per-session Cookies (Not Stored), click OK, and then clickOK.