Email Account Full Message
ArtL1

Why is this "Email Account Full" message popping up on my computer?

I only have aout 1300 messages total, and the "Message Center Storage" tab

shows "3% of  2048 MB Used".  

What do I need to do to stop this message from re-appearing?

0 Likes
Re: Email Account Full Message
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Artl,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We definitely want to get this taken care of for you. Could you tell me if you have any sub-accounts tied to your account as well? I ask because I want to make sure the In-home Agent is accessing information from the correct email account account.

^FCN

0 Likes
ArtL1

No.  At least none that I am aware of.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ArtL,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes