Email Disappears
Neoracer

I was on my smart phone and opened an email, it was some anti obama crap so I made it larger to read it and poof I'm back to my email start and the email is gone.   So I figure its still in my email Ill just goto the computer and its be removed from there to it's not in the trash and I did not delete it.  I want to know who and why someone can delete my emails? And why they believe they have the right to.

0 Likes
Re: Email Disappears
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Neoracer wrote:

I was on my smart phone and opened an email, it was some anti obama crap so I made it larger to read it and poof I'm back to my email start and the email is gone.   So I figure its still in my email Ill just goto the computer and its be removed from there to it's not in the trash and I did not delete it.  I want to know who and why someone can delete my emails? And why they believe they have the right to.

Any time mail disappears from the server, there's a pretty good chance there's some device pulling it off. This can happen even without you intending it to. For example, the default Verizon setup for a long time (and possibly still) configured Outlook automatically unless you were paying attention and unchecked the box during the install.

The easiest way to fix it is to change your password. Once the device(s) can no longer authenticate, the disappearances should stop.