Email Spell Check
trgolden

Two things regarding the spell check.  When I click on the spell check after writing an email, it turns the misspelled words yellow.  Any 'misspelled' words in the email chain are highlighted and when i send it they stay yellow to the other user.  Is there a way to fix this? Also, is there a way to turn on automatic grammatical errors? As in 'i' does not automatically capitalize and neither does the first letter in a new sentence.  Are there reasons why there is no Outlook style spell checks? It makes me seriously consider changing to another provider.   

0 Likes
Re: Email Spell Check
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@trgolden wrote:

Two things regarding the spell check.  When I click on the spell check after writing an email, it turns the misspelled words yellow.  Any 'misspelled' words in the email chain are highlighted and when i send it they stay yellow to the other user.  Is there a way to fix this? Also, is there a way to turn on automatic grammatical errors? As in 'i' does not automatically capitalize and neither does the first letter in a new sentence.  Are there reasons why there is no Outlook style spell checks? It makes me seriously consider changing to another provider.   

If you want Outlook style spell checks, why not use Outlook to check your mail?

0 Likes