Email being bounced
Meowkitkat

I have been getting email from Netfilx for years and now suddenly it is being bounced.  I have no idea why.  Has Netfiix suddenly been marked as spam and cannot get thru?  I have checked my address on their site and it is correct so its someting in the way it is coming thru before it gets to me.  Can someone help me please?

0 Likes
Re: Email being bounced
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Really sorry about the issues you've been experiencing Meowkitkat. If, from one of your opened Netflix email correspondences you select the "This is not Spam" option from your filter, that should ensure all future correspondences go directly to your inbox.

^ FCN

0 Likes
Meowkitkat

The problem is the email is now in my Outlook folders.  I have been getting these emails just fine since 2009.  Why would they suddenly be bounced before they reach me.  I have turned off the spam filter in my profile and that has not helped.  I did go into Outlook and say never block sender's domain and never block sender.  I have also added the email address to my safe list.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Meowkitkat,

We do not have Netflix blocked from sending you email and your spam filter is confirmed off. Have you tried to reach out to Netflix and see if they can provide you with the bounce back message they are getting?

Thanks,

Todd

0 Likes