Getting someone else's e-mails
LJS5

For the past month I have been getting someone else's e-mails.  It started with a warning that my account would be shut down if I didn't pay; then I got thank yous for renting two movies that I didn't rent.  Now I have been told after several warnings that my account is good.  I have contacted Verison three times to resolve the issue.  All three times I was told that my two accounts were current and ignore.  However, I am still getting someone else's e-mails.  Evidently this is beyond Verizon's ability to fix - they cannot do a search on a particular e-mail and see what shows up.  I am quite frustrated by this and there is someone else who is not getting his/her e-mails.  Any suggestions other than simply ignore?

0 Likes
Re: Getting someone else's e-mails
Thompsonfam5

Can't give you advice, but will tell you I went though and still go through the same thing. Someone has an email that is similar to mine and I get all their personal emails, tax info, when they were buying a house, I emailed the people once I dug through and found the actual email, Verizon said there was nothing they could do. All I do now, is delete them as they come in. Its irritating though.

0 Likes
Re: Getting someone else's e-mails
LJS5

Thanks - Verizon did call back and indicated they may have corrected the problem.  Stay tuned.

0 Likes