Help finding assistance with Whitelist issues
calhounind

Like many others on this board I am a hosting company and have been unable to get whitelisted by Verizon. I have submitted multiple whitelist requests and always receive the same response. Denied due to "Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP indicates that it is dynamically assigned".

My research on this board says I need to open a private support case by going to my profile and clicking "My Private Support Cases" but that link is not on my pofile page. I click on my username at the top of this page and it takes me to my profile but there isn't anything about private cases anywhere on that page.

Any and all suggestions are appreicated.

0 Likes
Re: Help finding assistance with Whitelist issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi calhounind,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Calhoun,

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with, and resolve your whitelist trouble.

Let us know if you need any assistance in the future by creating a new post. We're available around the clock, and will be sure to address it.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes
calhounind

We are still getting blocked, see below. You told me that our IPs had been whitelisted. What is the problem? This is getting a bit ridiculous. I have been working with you guys on this issue for weeks now.

--------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 11:08 AM
To: {edited for privacy}
Subject: Delivery Failure

Could not deliver message to the following recipient(s):

Failed Recipient: {edited for privacy}
Reason: Remote host said: 571 Email from {edited for privacy} is currently blocked
by Verizon Online's anti-spam system. The email sender or Email Service
Provider may visit http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of
the block. 130916

-- The header and top 20 lines of the message follows --

Received: from {edited for privacy}

{edited for privacy} by {edited for privacy}with SMTP;
   Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:21:39 -0500
Message-ID: {edited for privacy}
To: {edited for privacy}
Subject: convention
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:27:43 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0159_01CEB2C7.612D5540"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
Importance: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 16.4.3508.205
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V16.4.3508.205

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0159_01CEB2C7.612D5540
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Lisa,

I credited $80 to your acct (I believe you said I had a $10 credit on my =
acct at the studio) for the convention fee.

Thanks,
Amy

------=_NextPart_000_0159_01CEB2C7.612D5540
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

According to this link, your IP address is still on two other spam lists:

http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check

This may or may not have an impact on Verizon's blacklist, but you might want to look into getting those fixed, as well. One is not dated, and the other dates from over a year ago (2012-03-18), so getting them removed may not be too difficult.

Best of luck!

0 Likes
calhounind

You specified that Verizon has whitelisted my IPs. What other blacklists I may or may not be on has no bearing here. You are Verizon, you control your whitelist. You said I was on it. I am not. Please advise. This is totally ridiculous. I should not have to spend weeks trying to resolve what is such a simple issue.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

calhounind,

Please check your private support case.

Thanks,

Jose_VZ

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello calhounind

Somegirl is not a Verizon employee, but one of our many knowledgeable members who try to help users that have issues with their Verizon products or services.

You can identify employees by the distinctive black icon with the red Verizon logo next to their name.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks calhouind for allowing us to assist with your whitelisting troubles.

We hope we've been able to answer all your questions.

Let us know if you need anything in the future by making a new post on the forums.

Have a great evening,

Ali Adam

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

calhounind,

We were able to confirm with you that all the affected IPs have been whitelisted and cleared for traffic. Please let us know if you have any further concerns by creating a new post, and we will be happy to investigate with you..

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes