Help with Spam Whitelist
mjleahy

I manage a mailing list for a non-profit organization and recently, Verizon started rejecting e-mails being sent to verizon.net addresses, returning an error message indicating they were spam messages.  I submitted the online whitelist request form 2 weeks ago and have have verizon.net members submit the form as well, to no avail!  There has been no change nor has there even been a message received indicating if the matter is being investigated.  The domain isn't on any domain block lists and I have a SPF record in DNS!  Please Help!!

0 Likes
Re: Help with Spam Whitelist
mjleahy

Error message returned: 

SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:

host relay.verizon.net [206.46.232.11]: 571 Email from 69.94.102.14 is currently blocked by Verizon Online's anti-spam system. The email sender or Email Service Provider may visit http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block. 121202

0 Likes
Re: Help with Spam Whitelist
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes