How do I DELETE ALL the emails in my inbox?
Cjai

Trying to DELETE ALL of the EMAILS in my INBOX as ONE TIME?  I have over 1300 that I have reviewed from my phone or ipad????????????

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I DELETE ALL the emails in my inbox?
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Hubrisnxs
Legend
ljandiernp

This worked beautifully and I thank you! Do you happen to know how to set up the box so that it auto deletes messages over a certain number of days old?  I am pretty sure this is possible, or WAS possible before verizon created all this silly "newness."

0 Likes
LeaB1

First I made sure the Spam Detector was set to "ON" and "Delete spam from incoming..." under email settings.  In my INBOX I selected "Sender' in the header line to group mail, then check box to select all. Next, press the Spam tab. Repeat this for several pages. Since removal activity is not noticeable,  I alternated this routine between pressing SPAM and Move to Trash. It is evident once you see less than 30 messages removed. I was able to remove 12900 messages in less than 2 minutes. Btw, anything trashed or spammed can be permanently removed with one click; "empty".  Hope this helps!

0 Likes
clydemckay

0 Likes
Denelec

Go to Verizon.com   login to webmail.

In email inbox,  go to settings,

Scroll down and select how many emails to view per page.

Select NO LIMIT.

Go to inbos and select the top checkbox to select all emails.

Hit delete and they will all go to trash.   I just deleted 4000 or so.

Still couldnt mass delete from Iphone. stupid program.  You could always delete all from trash and thats forever.  Why not allow a delete all for the inbox that places al email in the trash. 

0 Likes
Dvoel1222

Awesome.  This worked like a charm...and fast too!  Thanks again!

0 Likes
dmikek

0 Likes