• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Contributor
djk_vz
0 Kudos

How to Keep Verizon email address?

I see that Verizon has an option for $20/yr to keep up to 9 email @verizon names.    This is great since I'm switching away from Verizon now, but could switch back when FIOS comes to our area...

however... seems there is a catch-22 in the verizon system.   I can't buy the address I already own.   and once I cancel my vz internet, it could be gone... so how long does verizon retain existing email accounts, so that a customer like me doesn't lose their  email address?

Gold Contributor V
somegirl

Re: How to Keep Verizon email address?

djk_vz wrote:

I see that Verizon has an option for $20/yr to keep up to 9 email @verizon names.    This is great since I'm switching away from Verizon now, but could switch back when FIOS comes to our area...

however... seems there is a catch-22 in the verizon system.   I can't buy the address I already own.   and once I cancel my vz internet, it could be gone... so how long does verizon retain existing email accounts, so that a customer like me doesn't lose their  email address?

You have to link Verizon Your Domain to your existing account before you cancel it.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools