How to Keep Verizon email address?
djk_vz1

I see that Verizon has an option for $20/yr to keep up to 9 email @verizon names.    This is great since I'm switching away from Verizon now, but could switch back when FIOS comes to our area...

however... seems there is a catch-22 in the verizon system.   I can't buy the address I already own.   and once I cancel my vz internet, it could be gone... so how long does verizon retain existing email accounts, so that a customer like me doesn't lose their  email address?

0 Likes
Re: How to Keep Verizon email address?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@djk_vz wrote:

@I see that Verizon has an option for $20/yr to keep up to 9 email @verizon names.    This is great since I'm switching away from Verizon now, but could switch back when FIOS comes to our area...

however... seems there is a catch-22 in the verizon system.   I can't buy the address I already own.   and once I cancel my vz internet, it could be gone... so how long does verizon retain existing email accounts, so that a customer like me doesn't lose their  email address?

You have to link Verizon Your Domain to your existing account before you cancel it.