How to sync verizon email with my ipad and iphone?
Nancyzz

I would like to sync my verizon mail with my ipad and iphone so that I do not need to delete messages in all 3 places.

0 Likes
Re: How to sync verizon email with my ipad and iphone?
WinterBlue
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was just on the phone with a Verizon tech, and she said that Verizon's email (which uses POP3) can't do this. All it does is send copies of new emails to your devices (iPad, iPhone).  If you read a Verizon email on your iPad (for instance), that email will still appear as "unread" on your iPhone. So we're out of luck there.

EPCM

I have the same problem, having to delete an email 3 times.  This is an old problem, and one that will  continue to inconvenience more and more customers as more and more of us go mobile.  Has Verizon considered  switching from POP   To provide better service?

0 Likes
skeptic5

After searching for countless hours for an answer, I guess I finally got it, Verizon email syncing is non-existent.  This sucks.  I love Verizon, but thus I switched, but its insane to sign on 5 different devices and have to delete emails from the phone, pad, netbook, laptop and PC.  Surely there is a solution. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

0 Likes