I came up with a way to increase the bottom line and increase public opinion of Verizon.
GoVerizon1

When the Verizon customer service staff read script to customers all day, they know all the details... all the small details.  The average user does not.   Some people use Verizon email for important email, and then other email accounts for less important messages.  There should be an option to pay a fee if the average user does not see any reason that Verizon would turn off email.  Other companies have email.

Look at the ads for the Discover card in the subway.  They read - Discover IT is New, IT is Different, IT is Human.  Talk to a real person anytime you want.  It will change the way you feel about ________.

What if Verizon changed.  What if all the staff of Verizon, knowing that their Midyear reviews are coming suggested change.  What if they could say "I came up with a multi-million dollar way to increase revenue."  I came up with a way to increase the bottom line and increase public opinion of Verizon.

Give the customer a choice to pay $200 for a one time transfer of email.  Then Verizon is a hero and makes money too.  Multipy $200 by the number of people who had to give up internet this month and that number has to be big!  Put that message on your midyear review.  Nobody can tell where it came from.  They will only know that you are trying to think of ways to increase the bottom line.  Who knows... maybe there will be a raise in it for you!  Good luck.

0 Likes