I cannot send emails using "Compose" since verizon changed the email format
lawyeroc

Ever since verizon changed to the new view format, when I click "COMPOSE" it won't allow me to enter the message part of the box. I can enter the "TO" and the "SUBJECT" of the email but cannot enter the "MESSAGE"???

When I call for a tech, I notice that the above box "B I U etc etc appears but it does not appear in my format.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: I cannot send emails using "Compose" since verizon changed the email format
prisaz
Legend

@lawyeroc wrote:

Ever since verizon changed to the new view format, when I click "COMPOSE" it won't allow me to enter the message part of the box. I can enter the "TO" and the "SUBJECT" of the email but cannot enter the "MESSAGE"???

When I call for a tech, I notice that the above box "B I U etc etc appears but it does not appear in my format.

{edited for privacy}

What browser are you using?  I just tried the new Message Center with Firefox 3.6.13 and it works fine. Make sure your browser is up to date. If you are using a browser that may not work properly, try switching to the Classic View.

Message Center View

Classic View

Here is another thread that covers this.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/new-email-version/td-p/265343

Re: I cannot send emails using "Compose" since verizon changed the email format
Justin46
Legend

I have used the new format successfully (yesterday) under IE 8, Firefox 3.6.13, and Google Chrome. So I cannot reproduce your problem. But a few thoughts:

1) It is possible that some add-on that you are using with your browser might be causing the issue. Are you using any add-ons? If so, you might try starting the browser without any add-ons to see if the problem persists.

2) Do you have javascript disabled in your browser?

3) Have you tried a different browser? Might be worth a try.

Beyond the above I really can't imagine what could be causing the problem. As prisaz asked, what browser are you using?

Keller, TX 76248