Re: Impossible to Whitelist IP/Domain
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be closing out this case due to resolution.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes
venerablemusic

Hey Verizon - Just wanted to update that even though my IP address was whitelisted on the the 3rd of the month, I am still receiveng bounce messages from Verizon for emails that went out on the 15th and 16th of the month. I can't fugure out for sure how to reopen my resolved ticket in private so I wanted to post here as well. Any ideas on why the server emails are still not reaching verizon customers??
Thanks,
Malcolm

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi venerablemusic,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes
iammagi36

Your whitelist URL is not working.

0 Likes
hmdnsgroup

Note: None of your whitelist form links are working at this time. Every one of them returns an IIS error. You should repotr that to whomever should receive those reports.

We are, like others before us, having issues getting IPs whitelisted. In this particular case taking up our time right now, it is for a server used to replace an older, established server, and this block may be due to the sudden appearance of the usual load of mail from an IP that has not been seen before. However, there is no spam originating from it, it does have rDNS, and we would like to get it delisted so clients can once again send whatever mail they have for Verizon users to verizon and have it go through. Please let us know what steps to take given that all your forms for the more or less automated process are nonworking.

Thanks.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hmdnsgroup,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
hmdnsgroup

This issue has been resolved. Thanks for your prompt attention.

0 Likes
tstehlik1

I have been trying to whitelist one of my clients' domains for several days.  We have verified that the problem email account has been shut down and no other spam is being sent through their server.  Please open a ticket and tell me how I can proceed.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tstehlik,

Has a whitelist request been submitted?

http://my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/

0 Likes
tstehlik1

Yes, multiple times.  Both from the affected domain and from my personal Verizon account.  We have verified the server is no longer forwarding spam from an old email account.  There are approximately 7 legitimate emails in the Exchange server queue waiting to go to an @verizon.net email address.

0 Likes