Re: Impossible to Whitelist IP/Domain
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kotka,

Have you used the whitelist form to request removal of the block?

0 Likes
Aznboy4life

I can't respond to it because my email IP is also blocked. 

whitelist@verizononline.net
   host outbound.bizmailsrvcs.net [206.46.232.21]
   SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
   550-Email from 104.223.150.88 is currently blocked by Verizon Online's
   550-anti-spam system. The email sender or Email Service Provider may visit
   550 http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block. 150525

If you can unblock the IPs from 157.52.128.0/17 and 104.223.128.0/17 would be much appreciated!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Aznboy4life,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Kotka

Hi,

I can confirm that no spam is being sent from the server however this message was received: 

Once you have addressed any security-related issues on your network, you should contact Verizon Online Security via this form. At that time, we will work with you to restore normal e-mail traffic or to take other action as we deem appropriate.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kotka,

Have you contacted Verizon Online Security?

0 Likes
Kotka

We're still having issues communicating via email with our clients.  How do we contact Verizon Online Security?

0 Likes
whiltelist

Can you please help me get this done for our company as well?

We have been requesting it since April 2015 and have gotten no where submitting the white list form or sending informatoin to prove that none of the following are true or appliciable for our mail servers. Reference: AB-C62681555C

Any assistance would be appreciated.

1.) Excessive spam activity from your e-mail domain

2.) The IP space is listed as dynamic.

3.) The sending mail server is an open relay.

4.) The sending mail server is not RFC compliant.

5.) The sending mail server is sending e-mail containing viruses or other disabling or harmful code

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello whiltelist

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
bthai

Hi Verizon,

Please help me open a support case on the private board.   I need to get my domain name / IP on the whitelist.   Thank you

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bthai,

Have you submitted a whitelist request?  Please describe the issue you are having.

0 Likes