Re: Impossible to Whitelist IP/Domain
hhamilton1

I am having the same issue with my emails. The domain name is ProgressiveRx or progressiverx.com.

They are not being sent to customers and I am losing business because of this.

The Whitelist Request Form's response says that "Spam Issues or a Dynamic IP Address" are the cause. I have communicated directly with my IP provider, Gigenet, and they have informed me that the IP address is not dynamic at all. I am posting a new thread in the hopes of getting a reply from Verizon about fixing the issue.

I replied back to whitelist@verizononline.net, but I am concerned that I will not receive a response and need to amend this situation as soon as possible. 

I tried to access the "Private Support Cases" or "My Support Cases", on my forum account page however it doesn't appear that I have access to such a link. 

Could I have assistance from anyone regarding the Whitelist form and removal from the Blacklist? 

Thanks,

Mikaela

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello hhamilton

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
DenisBH
Hello. We experience same problem with our email server. We are not sending spam messages, our IP is not dynamic as well. We have DKIM and SPF set up, and still we can't whitelist our IP. Please assist. Thanks.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello DenisBH

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
debodle1

I am having the same issue with my dedicated server. All domains are being blocked by verizon.net and this server is on no other black list.  Emails are not being sent to customers and I am losing business because of this.

The Whitelist Request Form's response says that "Spam Issues or a Dynamic IP Address" are the cause. I have communicated directly with my IP provider, Gigenet, and they have informed me that the IP address is not dynamic at all.  My server is not sending out spam and I do have Reverse DNS.  I am posting a new thread in the hopes of getting a reply from Verizon about fixing the issue. 

I replied back to whitelist@verizononline.net, but I am concerned that I will not receive a response and need to amend this situation as soon as possible. 

Could I have assistance from anyone regarding the Whitelist form and removal from the Blacklist? 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi debodle,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
debodle1
How long does this process take? I have business customers on my server who are unable to reply to their clients.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You need to communicate with the agents via the instructions given above. Only they can answer that.

0 Likes
debodle1

I tried and they have not answered.

0 Likes
a2hosting

Hello,

Can we please have our private case reopened and reviewed by support again.

Regards,

0 Likes