KeepMyEmail.com says "User account not eligible" - WHY?
stryfe

I am trying to retain my @verizon.net email address through the KeepMyEmail.com method but when trying to use the just retain option, or even when trying to order a domain as well, I get the same error at the end: "User account is not eligible to complete order " with no reason as to why I don't qualify.

When I call the  number for assistance I'm pushed over to the "Domain Department", but there is no way to talk to an actual person on that number. It's just recorded messages with every numbered option, that all end up saying to call the  number again, but every rep I've talked to there has no idea what service I'm even talking about.

I need to know why my account is not eligible for this as soon as possible as I have to disconect service by the end of the week. I'll gladly retain a domain through Verizon yearly if it guarantees retaining the email address. Can somebody here assist me?

0 Likes
Re: KeepMyEmail.com says "User account not eligible" - WHY?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi stryfe,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: KeepMyEmail.com says "User account not eligible" - WHY?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes