Lost Email
N1OEF

I was in my verizon email account when I lost everything. I need some of those emails.

Any idea as to what to do is appreciated

0 Likes
Re: Lost Email
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
RunnerJen

Tonya,

We lost our email as well just several days ago.  Several recent emails stayed but only about 10 out of about 60.  Please help.

0 Likes
wah66

Approximately 6 weeks ago all my email disappeared from my verizon.net web account. I was told this was due to an outage and all would be returned later, possibly in a week. Now, 5 weeks after the event I am still waiting for stored email and folders, even my sent items were gone.

Do you ever make backups of your servers for such an outage, or do I kiss goodbye ot all my job applications?

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Choose “Live Chat.”

If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

AnnieS

0 Likes
Haskins2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've spent at least 8 hours trying to get Verizon to help me with theis same issue.  I've tried live Chat, hours with real, pleasant techs.  AND VERIZON HASN't helped at BIT! My last call was answered by a Tech who didn't even know the password setting requirements to get me on to this forum!  The previous call was close to helping--i showed the tech the missing emails (I'd saved some elsewhere)--but he contacted the "email help folks" (even though I'd specificied that this was a Fios email probelm during the prompts) and the "Verzion email expert" said the problem was impossible.  Coudln't happen.  Even thought the other Verizon tech saw it, too! So, after more than an hour of wasted time, I gave up. Verizon moderators, I have no faith in Verizon fixing my problem.  if you can, contact me.  Otherwise, the Forum community is a better resource for your customers.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Haskins

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes