Lost emails?
CD49

My email has gone to the new format.  Perhaps I deleted them by accident, but suddenly, all my emails before 1/1/12 are gone.  Does anyone know where they are, or how to retrieve them?

Thanks, 

CD

0 Likes
Re: Lost emails?
NitaRita1

I'm having the same problem - where did they all go & how do I retrieve them ????

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

Are you still having trouble in finding your emails? Have you checked your trash folder? Do you have a third party email client that you are using?

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
wizzyboy

I am losing all emails, I have MS outlook 7, I have the leave on server box checked and they are disappearing periodically. sometimes tjhey will stay for awhile and other times gone in a day.

I first thought it was me, but I have triple checked all settings.

HELP

0 Likes
CARehwinkel

I seem to have lost all my emails beyond the last 5 or 6 days too.   The web email interface seems to only show me the last few days of email, and anything older than that is gone.   It happened a few weeks ago and I can't figure out any setting to change this.  I want my old emails back!  Help!

0 Likes