Not receiving all email
umwolverine

Hello!

I was recently approached by two individuals that attempted to send me emails and I did not receive them.  Both received a bounce back message stating that my account was temporarily unavailable.  However, I have been receiving other emails through this account and have also received emails from these individuals many times in the past.  Any ideas on what is happening and how I may resolve this?  I'm afraid others are getting the same thing and I rely on this email address for my business.

Thank you for your time,

Eric

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving all email
ginnyp137

DId you ever get an answer.  I am now having the same problem  It started around April 6th, 2012.  It is hard to know what emails I am not receiving since I am not receiving but two people have contacted me and told me I have not replied, and that is how I found out I never got the emails.  They were both from the same domain but not verizon.

I have both of them in my safe sender list in outlook.  I don't think it is an outlook issue because I don't receive them on the iphone or ipad.

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving all email
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@umwolverine wrote:

Hello!

I was recently approached by two individuals that attempted to send me emails and I did not receive them.  Both received a bounce back message stating that my account was temporarily unavailable.  However, I have been receiving other emails through this account and have also received emails from these individuals many times in the past.  Any ideas on what is happening and how I may resolve this?  I'm afraid others are getting the same thing and I rely on this email address for my business.

Thank you for your time,

Eric

What was the full text of the error they received? Without knowing why it wasn't able to be delivered, it's difficult to know what steps to take to resolve.

@ginnyp137 wrote:

DId you ever get an answer.  I am now having the same problem  It started around April 6th, 2012.  It is hard to know what emails I am not receiving since I am not receiving but two people have contacted me and told me I have not replied, and that is how I found out I never got the emails.  They were both from the same domain but not verizon.

I have both of them in my safe sender list in outlook.  I don't think it is an outlook issue because I don't receive them on the iphone or ipad.

Do you have them in your Safe Senders list on Verizon Webmail? Have you set your SpamDetector to move mail to the spam folder instead of deleting it? Have you checked your spam folder in webmail?

0 Likes