• Services  

Order Services

See All Plans & Bundles

Special Deals

Moving Made Easy

Current Customers

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Find out which Verizon services are available at your address.

• My Verizon  

Email & Calls

Check Email

Verizon Visual 411

Bill & Payment

View Bill

Pay Bill

Pay Final Bill

Manage Auto Pay

Manage Paper Free Billing

My Services

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Copper Contributor
Omega888
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Online email

Hi all,

I am unable to get to Verizon's new email.  When I click "check all email", I get a screen announcing Verizon's new email, but when I click the "go to new email" button, nothing happens.

The same thing happened 2 weeks ago.

Thanks!

Employee
Anthony_VZ
0 Kudos

Re: Online email

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with this. Do you have the same problems when you try to access the email from webmail.verizon.com ? Also please make sure your browser is set to accept cookies.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Copper Contributor
Omega888
0 Kudos

I can see the email preview with IE 9, but when I click "view all email", I get taken to the page for the new Verizon email.  My browser is set to accept cookies.

Thanks for your help!

Employee
Lee_VZ

Do you have an alternate browser or computer you can check with? We want to rule out all variables. In this case to ensure it's not specific to one computer (meaning we need to look at it internally) or if it only happens on one browser or computer meaning we need to see what settings/software is causing it not to navigate the site properly.

Lee_vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Copper Contributor
Omega888
0 Kudos

Weird...I tried with google chrome and it loaded right up, then again with IE 9, and it worked!

Thanks very much for your help.

Copper Contributor
pkegney
0 Kudos

Lee, it's the same issue with IE7 & IE8 of which is still in wide usage with Windows XP. And since IE9 requires a whole operating system upgrade to either Windows Vista or Windows 7 to work, I would think that with present support of Microsoft WinXp OS for yet another 2 years that this interface ought to coincide with this OS's usage as well. Just a thought!

As for Anthony who will probably chime in, it matters not whether accessed via Verizon.net or Verizon.com because either link leads to the very same "New Mail Center " page at least on my browsers.

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411