PRINTING EMAILS
indianlovesong
Enthusiast - Level 1

When Verizon switched to the new email format, approximately one month ago, whenever I attempt to print my emails and pictures contained within the email do not print.  When you view the email, the pictures are visable; however, when you select the print option there is only a blank box with a smaller box inside with a red letter X.

Yesterday, we were online with the Verizon "live chat" for over two hours and they were unable to resolve the issue.  If these emails are sent to my AOL account I am able to print them complete with pictures.  Never had this problem until the new email format.

Re: PRINTING EMAILS
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the Print Button from within the e-mail or are you using your browser's print button? Which browser are you using to access the webmail (provide the version if possible, go to the Help menu and choose About *programnamehere* and locate the program number).

0 Likes
dwsalow

Have exactly the same problem.

Using the email print button.

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

I heard/seen another user report in http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/I-hate-this-new-email-How-do-I-go-back/td-p/260257

"Verizon seems to have removed the "Go To Classic View" tab if you have been using the new format for any length of time. However, you CAN simulate the function of that missing button and revert to the Classic View (despite what Verizon Customer Support reps might tell you) simply by following these very simple instructions:

Login to your account and go to your inbox view. In the address bar at the top of your screen, type the following EXACTLY as I have typed it here:

Click ENTER to the right of the address bar (or press the ENTER key on your keyboard).

(this command basically tells the system that you are Opting Out of the new view)

That's it!  Your account should now be reverted back to the Classic View.

Enjoy!"

0 Likes
RachelH2

I cannot print my e-mails from the verizon mail interface. I do not even see a print button since switching to the new verizon mail format. I go to File Print and I only see a blank page. If I continue to say print it prints a blank page. Help. I have a Mac

0 Likes
GeneMaxey

When I elect to print the e-mail  details the print output is only part of the e-mail contents along with  all the Verizon screen details an bottom page banner. All I want is the e-mail content  

0 Likes
babci1
Enthusiast - Level 1

GO TO SETTINGS AND SCROLL DOWN AND MAKE SURE RICH TEXT IS SELECTED & SHOW ALL DETAILS IS SELECTED

THIS SHOULD GET RID OF THE BOXES WITH THE RED X IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER..

DJAW

How do I tell email to ONLY PRINT the contents of the email....I DON'T want the screen to print...?????????????

0 Likes
lolly2

HELP.  I was able to print emails and recently the option disappeared from the screen.    Can someone give me the solution?

0 Likes
NUORRET

HOW CAN I PRINT  ANY MESSAGES I GET ON EMAIL.??? WHERE IS THE PRINT BUTTON???

0 Likes