Problem Importing Email from Charter to Verizon
PeterMa

I have been trying to import my previous email account from Charter to my Verizon email.   I've walked thru the import procedure and it has been 1 week and I haven't seen any emails transferred and my status requests to TrueSwitch seem like they are answered by a bot.

My import/switch email request is still pending but I figure something is wrong since it has been 1 week.   I then tried to import POP3 email  and the procedure can't connect to the POP3 server.    I'm using pop.charter.net and port 110.    I have to cancel Charter but I need my emails.   Any help would be appreciated.  .

0 Likes
Re: Problem Importing Email from Charter to Verizon
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having trying to transfer your emails. It will only transfer the emails you have in the inbox, not in any personalized folder. The good news is If you have a pop3 email client, then you can download all your emails to that program and not have to worry about transferring them to the Verizon system. If you need assistance connecting your email program to your Charter email account to download them, give their tech support a quick call and they will be able to help you download them to that program.

0 Likes
Re: Problem Importing Email from Charter to Verizon
PeterMa

I actually already did that fearing I would lose all my old email.    My goal was to consolidate all my email to the web based Verizon email.  

Do you know if there is a way to import .pst files from Outlook into Verizon web email?

Thanks

0 Likes