Session timed out?
JK58
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone else having difficulties logging in to their Verizon email? I tried to log in and the page keeps coming back saying my session has timed out - please try again. I was able to login earlier (and logged out) and am unable to at this time -

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Session timed out?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

According to Tech Support, there is a mail outage. They couldn't say when it will be fixed, but hopefully it will be soon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

I cant access via the web or my blackberry

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

According to Tech Support, there is a mail outage. They couldn't say when it will be fixed, but hopefully it will be soon.

0 Likes
RoyC64

I am having the exact same issue. I tried both Internet Explorer and Mozilla. When I first loggied in through IE it showed me my email list but when I clicked to go view them it bounced me to a you have successfully logged out screen. Why are the haveing general users beta test their buggy software!!!

0 Likes
SenatorBluto

Yeah, it's a good thing that my business doesn't rely on Verizon FIOS for its email every day.  Oh, wait ...

0 Likes
irbrenda
Contributor - Level 1

Out here in Staten Island NYall morning and now afternoon.  Go explain Outlook email failure to cranky bosses who don't understand computers in the first place! 

0 Likes
hjdubya

ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!  VERIZON WEBMAIL IS THE WORST OF THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Jackie824

This happens to me at least 3 times a week...SO annoyed with Verizon.  Might have to switch back to Comcast.  Never had these problems with Comcast.

0 Likes
neomatsu

yup same problem here in grapevine, tx...system wide and outlook 2007, webmail and now my crackberry is sending me messages that pertain to it...someone must have tried to fix something or new code roll or it could even be caused by M$...1st time i have had this issue since i got the service back in nov 2007...I guess it means i need to go out and smell the roses!!!

0 Likes
rickster58

It's 1:20PM here on the East Coast (Scranton).  Still getting Session timed out message, cannot access my email.  Hey Verizon, let's get this fixed!!

0 Likes