rat1948
Enthusiast - Level 1

I repeatedly mark Spam as Spam, but I get the same Spam a few days later. I have the Spam filter set to 'On". Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Steve

Re: Spam
prisaz
Legend

What mail client are you using?

Where are yoou marking it as spam?

I have the same issue with spam and have been flooded lately. I went to the webmail page to be sure my spam mailbox was not full and spam filter was turned on. Also reported to the verizon not caught email address that does nothing. One way I have found to stop the mail is to enter the domain in the bocked list settings when connected to webmail.

catsanctuary17
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am using the verizon email client directly and the only way to block addresses is to open the email to get the address, or write it down or copy/paste it then manually enter it into the blocked email feature.  Can Verizon think of any other ways to slow me down with their inefficiency? 

@prisaz wrote:

What mail client are you using?

Where are yoou marking it as spam?

I have the same issue with spam and have been flooded lately. I went to the webmail page to be sure my spam mailbox was not full and spam filter was turned on. Also reported to the verizon not caught email address that does nothing. One way I have found to stop the mail is to enter the domain in the bocked list settings when connected to webmail.

0 Likes
amatchmaker

What was the official Verizon response to this isssue?  I'm experiencing it big time.

0 Likes