Sub-Folders
LoRo1

I just switched from another provider to Verizon.  I did have sub folders in emails which was needed.  For example I created a folder called "Credit Cards" and in that folder I had sub-folders called "visa" "master card" etc.  Can't Verizon do the same?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sub-Folders
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

On the left hand side of the screen for the webmail there is a section that says "My Folders". Click on the plus sign next to where it says "My Folders". Type in the box the name you want your new folder to be and then click create.

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

On the left hand side of the screen for the webmail there is a section that says "My Folders". Click on the plus sign next to where it says "My Folders". Type in the box the name you want your new folder to be and then click create.

That's how to create folders, not sub folders (folders within folders). As far as I know, there is no way to create sub folders in Verizon webmail.

You can use a pop3 client like Outlook to do this, but they won't show up in webmail.

Personally, my favorite organization system for email is Gmail's label system. There are no folders!

versatone

I arrived here because I had the same requirement - that didn't even come close to answering the question!

0 Likes