Transfer E-mail Subaccounts From One Main Account to Another
PeterCzap114

I am attempting to get a question answered regarding transferring e-mail subaccounts from one main Verizon account to another,  I am going to be moving soon and have to cancel my verizon DSL account because service is not available in my new home.  I currently have 4 e-mail subaccounts on my account that belong to family members that I would like to have transferred to my father's verizon account.  I attempted to ask this question in Verizon Help Chart but the support person told me its not possible.  However, they then offered to help with basic e-mail configuration leads me to believe they completely didn't understand my question.  Who can I contact at Verizon to resolve this without having to wait ~ 45 minutes to talk with someone who isn't going to understand my question?

0 Likes
Re: Transfer E-mail Subaccounts From One Main Account to Another
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@PeterCzap114 wrote:

... transferring e-mail subaccounts from one main Verizon account to another ... would like to have transferred to my father's verizon account ... Who can I contact at Verizon to resolve this ...?

No one.

If I understand your issue, you'd like to transfer subaccounts such as abc@verizon.net from one main Verizon account to another main Verizon account.  You will not be able to do this, directly or indirectly, because the system doesn't treat accounts as main accounts, subaccounts, or any similar classification.  It only does "mail business" based on an email address.  Unless that address is available and not registered with another user, main or sub, the system will not accept the request.

You can always choose to use either a similar address (e.g., abc1@verizon.net) or simply use a web-based account such a Gmail, Outlook.com, etc.  In the future consider not getting pinned down to a particular address with a particular ISP.  You'll be happier in the long run.

0 Likes
Re: Transfer E-mail Subaccounts From One Main Account to Another
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Another option is to sign up for Verizon Your Domain via www.keepmyemail.com - This service is ~20/year and should allow you to keep your email addresses as long as you link them to it before cancelling your account.