Re: Unable to whitelist IP/domain
CDP_Admin

I too am having the same issue and have been trying to get delisted for the past 2 years for the following IP Addresses. Every time we request whitelisting status we receive the same canned response, Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP indicates that it is dynamically assigned. Which neither of these is true. We do not send spam and the IP Addresses are in fact static, have valid ptr records, and spf entries. Aside from implementing DKIM (which is on our roadmap), it would seem that we are doing everything according to verizon's guidelines and email best practices in general. {edited for privacy} In looking up the reputations here everything is in good standing. http://www.senderbase.org/lookup/ I would be very curious if anyone over here at verizon could provide proof of the actual offenses they seem to think we are committing. At any rate if someone at verizon could be so kind to look into this for us that would be great!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CDP_Admin,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
CDP_Admin

great, thank you for looking into this.

0 Likes
whiltelist

Having the same trouble as every other post in this thread. 

Could someone please look into escalating case: {edited for privacy}

Thanks

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you have a case number, it is already being looked into. Please continue to communicate with the agents on your ticket.

0 Likes
kscherler

I also can not get our mailserver whitelisted and can't send email to any verizon.com or verizon.net email addresses without a bounceback with a blacklist error. Have tried calling customer support repeatedly and they don't seem to have any idea what I'm talking about.

Please help.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kscherler,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
kscherler

How long does it normally take for someone to reply to a ticket? Should I expect to tell my client that this will be resolved within the next business day? I don't understand what is taking so long, you sure do send those rejection emails out quickly.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kscherler,

You currently have an open Private Support case. Please direct any correspondence concerning your issue to the agents assisting you in the Private Support area.

0 Likes
rcgordon1

Hi, I'm having the same problem (been blacklisted for years, no response, fast rejection when I fill out the form). Can I get an agent, too? I don't have a "My support cases" field in my profile, not sure if I have to get entered into the system here first.

Help?

Thanks,

--ryan.

0 Likes