VZW URL coming up on the VZT Sign-In Page and the Email “Keep Me Signed In” issue
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello All,

Here are two messages as it pertains to the VZW URL coming up on the VZT Sign-In Page and the Email “Keep Me Signed In” issue:

I’m a VZT customer and want to sign-in to my VZT account.  Why am I being sent to a My Verizon sign-in page with a VerizonWireless URL (website address)?

Thank you for raising this issue, and it is always good to ask when you see something unexpected in an online experience.  We are in the process of making some security enhancements and other changes to our wireline My Verizon site.   At least during the early stages of this important process you may notice a verizonwireless.com URL at the top of your browser screen – this is normal. 

I’ve selected the “Keep Me Signed In” function on the My Verizon sign-in page.  It used to work on the old “verizon.com” URL (website address) sign-in page, but it doesn’t work on the new “verizonwireless.com” URL sign-in page.  Why?

We apologize for your inconvenience.  We are in the process of making some security enhancements and other changes to our wireline My Verizon site.  “Keep Me Signed In” is one of the items being changed and is unavailable for some of our customers.  This is a temporary situation until the function can be removed entirely.  

Thank you for your patience while we work on the changes and enhancements to our wireline My Verizon site.

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II