Verizon Customer Service billing experience
Koooni

I am not sure if this is the right place to write about my worst experience, but since I cannot find anywhere to report the complaint, I will post a message here.

A few months ago, there was a false order ( I think it was a new TV cable box), and Verizon charged me about $300. I tried to cancel it by calling the customer service. I spoke to agent, refused the package as the agent said, and it seemed that the issue was resolved easily.

A few weeks later, the package came back in April, and since then I refused the package again, spoke to 5 different agents in order to remove about $300 false charge + late payment fees in my bill, but still have not resolved the issue.

Every time I spoke to the agent, they promised to fix the issue right away and call me back, but it never happened.

I am very furious and extremly disappointed by the customer service. I wasted so much time by calling the agent over and over again. I even did the survey by rating poorly about the experience, but no one followed up about it. I hope someone from the upper management, not the front line agent, contacts me ASAP and resolve the issue. Even though I love the actual fios Internet service, due to the worst customer experience, I want to discontinue my service in the future.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service billing experience
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes