Verizon Email on Kindle Fire
Cindy04251

I had my Verizon email installed on my Kindle Fire since April.  Recently noticed I was not receiving messages on my Kindle but they were on available when I accessed thru the web.  Plus all the messages I deleted were in my trash but I could not empty my trash.  Went thru the Kindle Forum and they suggested completely removing my email and then installing it again.  Got it reinstalled and thought everything was working fine, but now I'm noticing that it still doesn't seem like I'm receiving all my emails plus messages I receive and delete on the Kindle are also being deleted thru the web as well.  Lost at least two emails, that I'm aware of, because of this issue.  This never happened before.  If I deleted on my Kindle they would still be on the web.  Thank you to anyone that can give ideas or suggestions.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Email on Kindle Fire
PJL
Master - Level 3

The prior email settings you may have been using are possibly no longer valid.  Verizon has been transitioning to new servers and recently turned off the old ones.

0 Likes
Cindy04251

Do you have any suggestions as to what I could do?

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@Cindy0425 wrote:

Do you have any suggestions as to what I could do?

Review the settings at this link: Verizon POP3 Settings. (I got this link by doing a Bing search for the terms "verizon pop3 server settings".)

0 Likes
starrin
Contributor - Level 3

Cindy

If you haven'tg tried the Kindle Boards, I would recommend you detail your question there.  There are several folks on there using Verizon as their provider.

URL:  http://www.kboards.com/index.php/board,80.0.html

starrin

0 Likes